- All users must use the steam account with the steam id they entered on the website. You will not be able to join the league servers otherwise and will be auto kicked.
- All players must use EAC (This can be downloaded from steam. Easy AntiCheat). If you don't you will be auto kicked.
- All matches have to be started within 15 minutes of their scheduled time.
- If one team has 5 players on the server before the 15 minute deadline and the other doesn't, that team will win the match by default.
- In the case that both teams don’t show up within the 15 minute period, both teams will receive a loss.
- Teams can have up to 10 players on their roster.
- Teams can change players during the group stage at no extra cost.
- Teams will not be able to change players during the playoffs.
- Teams will play each other only once during the season. This will be scheduled at two matches per week.
- There are no veto's during the season and maps are set in the schedule.
- Season games will be BO1 with draws enabled (overtime disabled).
- At the end of the season the top 4 teams will enter the playoffs.
- If the top 4 teams are not clear at the end of the season, there will be extra matches scheduled to decide who goes through to the playoffs.
- Playoff games with be BO3 with draws disabled (overtime enabled).
- The playoff schedule will be announced at the end of the season.
- There is a hard limit of 1 forfeit per team in place. If a team exceeds this their team will be removed from the season.
- In the event that a team is removed from the season, all their matches will be forfeited, including previously played matches. The team will not be replaced.
- 1st place will receive £70 and 2nd place will receive £10. Prize payment will be made within 7 days of the final match.
- The match for 3rd place will not be played.
- Featured matches will be streamed by Crosshair.gg exclusively and the GOTV will be closed to the public. All other matches will have an open GOTV. The GOTV IP will be on the match information page.
- By default matches will be played on a Wednesday & Sunday at 8pm GMT. Team captains can reschedule this via the website, however if teams can't agree, the default schedule will be enforced.
- Teams will receive their server information by notification on the website before the match starts.
- At the start of a match all players will need to type /ready in chat. Once 10 people are ready the knife round will start.
- The winner of the knife round will get to choose which side they start on. They will do this by typing either /switch or /stay in chat. The server will prompt this.
- At the end of the game the match result will be automatically recorded to the league. You will not have to enter the score anywhere.
- Game demos will be automatically recorded for the match. These are available on the match information page.
- Each team will get a maximum of 3 pauses each half. Teams will be able to trigger these pauses by typing /pause.
- During the season there will be no overtime and matches will draw. In the playoffs matches will go into overtime.
- Teams will receive 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. This ranges from player behaviour to abusing unintentional game mechanics. Cases of unsportsmanlike conduct will result in at least a warning and possibly a ban.
- In general, all scripts are illegal except for buy, toggle and demo scripts